YG Releases ‘My Krazy Life’ Tracklist
West Coast rhymer YG is ready to drop his Def Jam debut album, 'My Krazy Life' on March 18. Much like the title, the collection features a crazy -- in a good way -- list of guest features from top-notch rappers.
The Compton native says he’s bringing a "day in the life" perspective on his new project.
"I'll take them through situations and times I had in my life that had something to do with how I came up, where I come from and the type of things I was doing," he told USA Today. "It's basically like a movie. You know how Snoop [Dogg] and [Dr.] Dre were doing their albums back in the day? It's like the same thing."
If you pre-order the album now on iTunes you'll get the three aforementioned released songs. Peep the tracklist below.
My Krazy Life Tracklist
1. 'The Put On Intro'
3. 'I Just Wanna Party' (Featuring ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
4. 'Left, Right' (Featuring DJ Mustard)
5. 'Bicken Back Being Bool'
6. 'Meet the Flockers' (Featuring Tee Cee)
7. 'My N----' (Featuring Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan)
8. 'Do It To Ya' (Featuring TeeFLii)
9. 'Me & My Bitch' (Featuring Tory Lanez)
10. 'Who Do You Love?' (Featuring Drake)
11. 'Really Be (Smokin N Drinkin)' (Featuring Kendrick Lamar)
13. 'Thank God (Interlude)' (Featuring Big TC & RJ)
14. 'Sorry Momma' (Featuring Ty Dolla $ign)