Contact Us

Trey Songz Enters The Boombox Battle Hall of Fame

Trey Songz
Imeh Akpanudosen, Getty Images

After seeing the singer dominate the polls week after week, it’s really no surprise that Trey Songz becomes the first artist to enter The Boombox Battle Hall of Fame.

Last week’s battle put Trey’s ‘Na Na’ against Jason Derulo’s latest single, ‘Wiggle.’ And although one would think the race would be tight, Trey managed to pull through and take the win with 76.37 percent, leaving Jason with only 23.63 percent.

Trey’s big hit ‘Na Na’ chronicles his steamy sessions in the bedroom. Produced by DJ Mustard, the track has been moving up the Billboard charts and has already been remixed with the help of Troy Ave.

“I’m feeling lucky tonight / When we leave this party you gon’ love me tonight,” he croons on the song, which will be featured on his sixth studio album, ‘Trigga.’

And from the moment, he entered the battle, competing against Future’s ‘Move That Dope,’ he was unstoppable. Following that first battle with Future, Trey went up against Chris Brown’s ‘Loyal’ followed by Tech N9ne’s ‘Fragile.’ However, no artist could get take him out of the top spot.

Congrats to this R&B heartthrob, whose new LP, ‘Trigga,’ arrives July 1.

Watch Trey Songz’s ‘Na Na’ Video

Best of the Web

More From Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://theboombox.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on The Boombox quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on The Boombox quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!