Top Five Tweets of the Week
In this week's round-up of the Top Five Tweets of the Week, Bow Wow gives us the scoop on his new movie, a BET exec
dishes about church folks, Ice-T vents on his arrest, a former member of 90s group Blackstreet hooks up with U2, and American Idol alumna Fantasia says she's done with Twitter because she's tired of people calling her stupid because of spelling
errors in her tweets.
Be sure to follow @theboomboxblog on Twitter.
1. @Bow Wow (Bow Wow): Can't wait to get home tonite. Try to enjoy my last week home before I start promo for "Lottery Ticket". I'm bout to be stupid busy.
2. @StephenGHill (Stephen Hill): I am at a Gospel Bruch. They invited audience on stage. They are now doing a 'how low can you go?" dance segment. #nolie
3. @FINALLLEVEL (Ice-T): Some punk b---- rookie cop named Fisher #10026 Made the arrest of his bulls--- career today. Arresting the Notorious Ice T for no seatbelt...And for the record..My license in not suspended. I don't and never had a NYC license. I have a valid NJ license. It was all bull----.
4. @Dave_Hollister (David Hollister): In the studio working with U2! Man I'm excited! Bono baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. @TasiasWord (Fantasia Barrino): Keep the stupid 1s coming ( I'm Loving it)... But your taking the time to come and Be hear with Me!!! Love it...Sorry!!! That wasn't for all my people who got some since, it was to the 1s who call me stupid But yet on here saying stupid Things...Go ask Orpah how Dum I am...Look at GOD. Lol!!!!!!!! Hey I know what I can Spell...Millionaire!!!!!!!! Even when they try to Knock Me Down (Record Company, Haters)...This will be my Last Time on Here....Sorry You Guys...But know this about me * I'm far from Dumb* but God will Do the rest if The Talking 4 Me.... The record Company and to my Haters