Soulja Boy had a rough couple of days but he can now breathe a sigh of relief. After being released on $35,000 bail, the Atlanta native had his gun charges dropped following his arrest for violating his probation.

In a statement to XXL, the 26-year-old artist says he putting his recent run-in with the law behind him. "I am looking forward to focusing back on the music and new business for 2017,” he said.

Last week, Soulja was arrested after cops found a gun in his California home stemming from a Crime Stoppers tip to the police about the rapper threatening other people online with guns. In the past couple of months, the rapper has been getting into high-profiled beefs with Lil Yachty, Migos' Quavo and most recently, Shia LeBeouf.

On Wednesday (Dec. 21), the "Crank That" rhymer went on his Twitter account to announce his next project. He tweeted:

Hopefully, Soulja Boy can stay out of trouble for the rest of December and ring in the new year without any crazy incidents.

10 Most Shocking Arrests in Hip-Hop