Romeo + More — Top Five Tweets of the Week
In this week’s round-up of the Top Five Tweets of the Week, despite backlash from the GOP regarding his invite to the White House, rapper Common was enlightened by the experience. After catching flack following his altercation with former girl friend Esther Baxter, Joe Budden makes a Chris Brown reference to express that he’s not concerned about what people think. After reading Joe Budden’s tweet, Chris Brown fires back calling the New Jersey rapper “immature.” Then to wrap things up, Romeo Miller expresses his thoughts on being voted off ‘Dancing With the Stars.’ and singer Toni Braxton is excited that her reality show has been renewed for another season.
Be sure to follow @theboomboxblog on Twitter.
1. @common (Common): “OWW!..my bad, that was me pinching myself after last night. I had an unbelievable time at the White House!”
2. @joebudden (Joe Budden): “If I cared about being in any1’s good graces, I’d be working on my Michael Jackson tribute as we speak…I’m searching for a bow tie right now.”
3. @chrisbrown (Chris Brown): “So I’m guessing this person thinks he’s mature by making references to me becuz of his mistakes! #pumppumppumpitup.”
4. @romeomiller (Romeo Miller): “I was taught to never hold your head down if u go down fighting giving 100% & thats what I did! This #DWTS journey has def. been magical.”
5. @tonibraxton (Toni Braxton) “Thanks guys sooo much for making Braxton Family Values the success it is. I love you guys so much! xoxoxo.”