Rick Ross + More — Top Five Tweets of the Week
In this week's Top Five Tweets of the Week, Lyfe Jennings types his final tweet after receiving a three-and-a-half-year jail sentence, Rick Ross denies involvement in a sex tape, Kim Kardashian responds to rumors that she's dating Chris Brown, Q-Tip says he'll be producing for some top notch artists, and T-Pain returns to music after a short hiatus.
Be sure to follow us @theboomboxblog on Twitter.
1. @Lyfeonline419 (Lyfe Jennings): This will be my last post. To everyone who gave me a chance I am forever in your debt. I have had a fabulous career because of you. All I can say in parting is that I have been honest with yaw. I didn't sugarcoat a word didn't hold back a single sylible of my life from yaw. I've lived a hundred lives in these 6yrs so I not only won't, I don't have the right to complain. I would like to think that I've changed lives by changing my own, tho I can't be sure. But one thing I am sure of is God gives and takes away in measure. He is fair, just and forever. Amen from aman...Smile its contagious ;)
2. @rickrozay (Rick Ross): Just saw the so called sex tape, the n*gga had a louie flag in back pocket but forgot the tattooes...#fail
3. @kimkardashian (Kim Kardashian): As much as I'd love to dispute every rumor, some are so ridiculous I just can't give them attention! I'd be on here all day tweeting! LOL...BUT I have to say, I literally laughed out loud at these dating rumors today! Come on now MTO. I literally keep up anymore, not true!
4. @QTipTheAbstract (Q Tip): Working on Mary, Beyonce joints...me kanye zoning in on jay next week...hey producers...I'M BAAACK!
5. @NBTPain (T Pain): I wanna thank everybody so much for supporting Rap song feat. Rick Ross this is truly a blessing. RANDOLPH, RANDOLPH LOOK, WE'RE BACK!!!!!