Pusha T Adds Diddy, French Montana + More to Solo Debut
Pusha T will deliver his first solo studio album to the masses next month and the offering is chock full of big name collaborators.
The Clipse member's 12-track LP, 'Fear of God II: Let Us Pray,' to be released on G.O.O.D. Music/Decon, calls on rap veterans as well as some newbies.
'Fear of God II: Let Us Pray' sees release day on Nov. 8.
Check out the 'Fear of God II: Let Us Pray' tracklisting below.
1. 'Changing of the Guards' feat. Diddy
2. 'Amen' feat. Kanye West & Young Jeezy
3. 'Trouble on My Mind' feat. Tyler, The Creator
4. 'What Dreams Are Made Of'
5. 'Body Work' feat. Juicy J, Meek Mill & French Montana
6. 'Everything That Glitters' feat. French Montana
7. 'So Obvious'
8. 'Feeling Myself' feat. Kevin Cossom
9. 'Raid' feat. 50 Cent and Pharrell
10. 'My God'
11. 'I Still Wanna' feat. Rick Ross & Ab Liva
12. 'Alone in Vegas'