Ne-Yo Releases ‘Non-Fiction’ Tracklist
As 2014 is on its way out, Ne-Yo is prepping for 2015 with the release of his sixth studio album, ‘Non Fiction,’ set to drop in January.
Ne-Yo is particularly excited about his collaboration with Schoolboy Q, ‘Run.’ Produced by Salaam Remi, the effort centers on the predatory nature of the opposite sex.
“It’s a song that’s kinda talking about that chick who takes pride in breaking up relationships,” Ne-Yo tells The Boombox. “She’s walking, talking, living, breathing temptation. It’s not a typical Ne-Yo song. When you hear this record from the beat to the way that I’m singing, everything about this song is a little different than what you’re used to hearing from me.”
The album drops on Jan. 27, 2015, and is available for pre-order on iTunes. The 19-track album also includes verses from Pitbull, T.I. and Candice.
Ne-Yo's 'Non-Fiction' Tracklisting
2. 'Everybody Loves/The Def of You'
3. 'Run/An Island' feat. ScHoolboy Q
4. 'Integrity' feat. Charisse Mills
5. 'One More' feat. T.I.
6.'Time of Our Lives' feat. Pitbull
7. 'Who’s Taking You Home'
8. 'Coming With You'
9. 'Let You What… (Interlude)'
10. 'Take You There'
11. 'Good Morning/Gon’ Ride'
12. 'Make It Easy'
13. 'Money Can’t Buy' feat. Jeezy
14. 'Religious/Ratchet Wit Yo Friends'
15. 'She Knows' feat. Juicy J
16. 'She Said I’m Hood Tho' feat. Candice
17. 'Story Time'
20. 'Come Over' (Bonus Track)
21. 'Ballerina' (Bonus Track)
Watch Ne-Yo Speak On His New Album 'Non-Fiction'