Nas ‘Life Is Good’ Tracklist: Album Stars Mary J. Blige, Large Professor, Amy Winehouse
Nas is celebrating the good life on his 10th studio album, Life Is Good, due July 17. The 18-track deluxe edition features artists and producers that hail from both the old school and new. Vets like Large Professor and Mary J. Blige show up on tracks while rising singers Miguel and Victoria Monet also collaborate with the esteemed rap star.
Next month, fans will finally get to hear the effort, which the Queens native describes as "some of that feeling is 90s-esque, some of that feeling is 2015."
Check out the Life Is Good tracklist below.
1. "No Introduction," produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
2. "Loco-Motive" feat. Large Professor, produced by No I.D.
3. "A Queens Story," produced by Salaam Remi
4. "Accident Murderers" feat. Rick Ross, produced by No I.D.
5. "Daughters," produced by No I.D.
6. "Reach Out" feat. Mary J. Blige, produced by Salaam Remi, Rodney Jerkins, DJ Hot Day & Nas
7. "World's an Addiction" feat. Anthony Hamilton, produced by Salaam Remi
8. "Summer on Smash" feat. Miguel & Swizz Beatz, produced by Swizz Beatz
9. "You Wouldn't Understand" feat. Victoria Monet, produced by Buckwild
10. "Back When Produced," produced by No I.D.
11. "The Don," produced by Salaam Remi, Heavy D & Da Internz
12. "Stay," produced by No I.D.
13. "Cherry Wine" feat. Amy Winehouse, produced by Salaam Remi
14. "Bye Baby," produced by Salaam Remi & Noah "40" Shebib
15. "Nasty," produced by Salaam Remi
16. "The Black Bond," produced by Salaam Remi
17. "Roses," produced by Al Shux
18. "Where's the Love" feat. Cocaine 80s, produced by No I.D.
Bonus track for iTunes: "Trust," produced by Boi-1da
Bonus track for Japan: "The Don (Don Dada Remix)," produced by Salaam Remi & Heavy D