Lil Wayne + More — Top 5 Tweets of the Week
In this week’s round up of the Top Five Tweets of the Week, Lil Wayne shows love to the Green Bay Packers as they approach Super Bowl XLV with his new single ‘Green and Yellow.’ Juelz Santana thanks his fans for their love and support after posting bail following an arrest on drug and weapons charges early this week and Diddy shuts down rumors that he bought his son another Maybach. Christina Milian sends a subliminal message to her ex-husband The-Dream who she is currently battling for royalities from the Justin Bieber song ‘Baby,’ and Lindsay Lohan shouts out Nicki Minaj for dropping her name on the track ‘I’m the Best’ on her ‘Pink Friday’ debut.
Be sure to follow us on twitter @theboomboxblog.
1. @liltunechi (Lil Wayne): new packers song #GreenandYellow koming in a few mins…song is done and out.get it! green bay all day!
2. @thejuelzsanta (Juelz Santana): A! Out on bail $125k.. NO 10% Thanks for all the love and support! PS. Sellin dime bags!?
3. @iamdiddy (Sean “Diddy” Combs): Attention blogs!!!…. Didn’t get my son another car. I don’t know where these rumors start. Have a blessed day!
4. @CMilianOfficial (Christina Milian): God is Great and will continually be good to me. I swear some people are so evil and vengeful. Karma is REAL..Is it hard 2 be a
5. @lindsaylohan (Lindsay Lohan): Love Nikki Minaj for the shout on her track “i’m the best” xoxo so cool!