Lil Wayne + More — Top 5 Tweets of the Week
In this week's round-up of the Top Five Tweets of The Week, Lil Wayne and Mack Maine shoot down reports that they have
prejudice against African-American women of dark complexions and Slim Thug talks about how he jokingly posted a Craigslist ad looking for women. Incarcerated hip-hop groupie Kat Stacks is still tweeting from a Tennessee jail and Waka Flocka Flame discusses the unexplained phenomenon of hundreds of birds recently falling dead from the sky.
Be sure to follow us on twitter @theboomboxblog.
1. @liltunechi (Lil Wayne): Rumors [are] as dumb as the people who believe them. Y'all know I didn't say that sh*t!!!!!
2. @mackmaine (Mack Maine): Just read the funniest "blog story" ever about me n my fam.....We color blind over here..if a
female is beautiful she's beautiful!! Luv
3. @ihateKatStacks (Kat Stacks): I can tweet in jail cause I got it like that BIIIITCH
4. @slimthugga (Slim Thug): They got me on all the gossip sites thinking I really try to get chicks off Craigslist but then
again if they dumb ass believe it f*ckem
5. @WakaFlocka1017 (Waka Flocka): wtf is up with these birds falling out the sky? is the #wakaflockalypse happening sooner
than we think? haha