Kurtis Blow + More — Top 5 Tweets of the Week
In this week's round-up of The Top Five Tweets of the Week, hip-hop pioneer Kurtis Blow shoots down reports that he was caught with marijuana at LAX, Erykah Badu lets everyone know she is not with child, and Rihanna expresses her interest in working with Susan Boyle. Ruben Studdard cleared up the hoax that he was dead, and Keyshia Cole wished her mom Franky luck as she starts her stint on 'Celebrity Rehab.'
Be sure to follow us @theboomboxblog on Twitter.
1. @KurtisBlow1 (Kurtis Blow): What is this I hear about me being busted for weed at the airport? Not true. Isn't weed legal in California? TMZ is bugging.
2. @Rihanna (Rihanna): Hold up! I might a lil late, but just heard that THEE SuBo wants to collab wit ME??!? I'm game, doesn't get much cooler than this. #BOOM
3. @fatbellybella (Erykah Badu): Everyone knows I was NEVER ARRESTED for the window seat VIDEO nor put on probation. I only got a TICKET in the mail. And I am NOT PREGNANT...Just chubby.
4. @RubenStuddard (Reuben Studdard): Wassup family I'm in Alabama watching the Tide Roll. Roll tide Roll. And I'm Alive y'all I hate stupid rumors.
5. @keyshiacole (Keyshia Cole): Really hope Franky gets better. There's nothing lol about it. It's a very painful thing. I'd really love for my son to know his grandmother.