Kanye Fans Willing to Perform Sexual Favors for Concert Tix
Earlier today the BoomBox ran a story announcing the not-so-secret Kanye West show at New York's Bowery Ballroom tonight. While West, who released his fifth studio album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' yesterday, has headlined festivals and sold out Madison Square Garden in the past, tonight's performance is extra exclusive given it will take place at a 550-capacity venue. Intimate to say the least. The hard to come by tickets for the concert originally cost $100 a piece, but one lucky ticket holder decided to cash in their chips a different way.
A Craigslist add this afternoon ambiguously said it would cough up an extra ticket to the show for "offers of material possessions, goods, tickets, experiences, sexual favors, etc. anything that you think will entice me." The post specified that it did not want cash. The Gothamist caught up with the author of the post hours after it went live and the offers that rolled in are pretty hilarious. Check them out after the jump.
- courtside Knicks tickets
- one gift certificate for a premium NYC Rub 'n Tug
- introductions to "cool good-looking available ladies"
- tickets to the semi-finals and finals of the Final four
- free haircuts for a year at a boutique barbershop/salon in the East Village
- Cash amounts over $700
- 120GB iPod with "47,000 songs"
- a place to stay for Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- 2 Romeo No. 3 Cuban Cigars, by Romeo y Julieta
- Dinner for two at Le Bernadin
- Free Christmas trees for life (plus face value of ticket and "a Michael Jordan Come Fly With Me Collector's edition VHS")
- my brother's girlfriend
Ooooh ... this is a tough one. Its definitely a toss up between the courtside Knicks tickets or the free Christmas trees for life. However, the ticket holder told the publication that he'd "most likely end up giving [the ticket] to my brother for his birthday."