G-Eazy Unveils ‘When It’s Dark Out’ Album Track List Featuring Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, Big Sean & More
For the past year, G-Eazy has been on his grind and has established himself as a major star in the rap game. The Bay Area rhymer is ready to release his second major label album, When It’s Dark Out, on Dec. 4.
For his 17-track collection, the “I Mean It” rapper lined up an impressive list of guest features. Fellow Bay Area artists Keyshia Cole and E-40 appear on "Nothing to Me,” while Kehanli is featured on “Everything Will Be Ok.” Oakland legend Too $hort makes a cameo on “Of All Things” and Big Sean appears on “One of Them.” Finally, Chris Brown and Tory Lanez join G-Eazy on “Drifting and rocker Bebe Rexha is featured on the LP’s latest single, “Me, Myself & I.”
"It’s midnight music. I live like a vampire," says G-Eazy about the album. "The music is created in the night and inspired by the night. Everybody sees the world a little differently when it’s dark out."
In addition to the album, G-Eazy will hit the road next year with RCA Records labelmate A$AP Ferg. The trek kicks off Jan. 6, 2016, in Portland, Ore., and wraps Jan. 27 in London. Check out his full itinerary and track list for the album below.
You can also pre-order G-Eazy's When It's Dark Out now on iTunes.
G-Eazy's When It's Dark Out Track List
3. "Me, Myself & I" with Bebe Rexha
4. "One Of Them" feat. Big Sean
5. "Drifting" feat. Chris Brown & Tory Lanez
6. "Of All Things" feat. Too $hort
7. "Order More" feat. Starrah
8. "Calm Down"
9. "Don’t Let Me Go" feat. GRACE
10. "You Got Me"
11. "What If" feat. Gizzle
12. "Sad Boy"
13. "Some Kind of Drug" feat. Marc E. Bassy
14. "Think About You" feat. Quiñ
15. "Everything Will Be Ok" feat. Kehlani
16. "For This" feat. IAMNOBODI
17. "Nothing To Me" feat. Keyshia Cole & E-40