Drake + More — Top 5 Tweets of the Week
In this week’s round-up of the Top Five Tweets of the Week, Drake clears up rumors that he was punched by Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg tweets about hooking up with long-time comrade Dr. Dre for a track of Dre’s long-awaited ‘Detox,’ and Brandy expresses her feelings after being voted off ‘Dancing With the Stars.’ In an unexpected move, golf champ Tiger Woods joins Twitter and finally after being locked up for almost two weeks in a Nashville, Tenn prison, hip-hop’s biggest groupie Kate Stacks tweets that she’s awaiting her bond and will be out soon.
Be sure to follow us @theboomboxblog.
1. @drakkardnoir (Drake): You got the story wrong…Lil Wayne punched me in my arm cause he saw a VM bettle pass by…haaa…YM Forever
2. @4everBrandy (Brandy): My life has truly changed from one of the most challenging experiences of my life! My confidence, strength, and passion has reawakened I am forever grateful to God and all of you who believed when I didn’t! Thank you so much for being the best fans in the whole world!! Love Bran
3. @snoopdogg (Snoop Dogg): The Executive Branch is back to run this b—– @ the #KUSH music video shoot with homie Dr. Dre #Detox
4. @tigerwoods (Tiger Woods): What’s up everyone. Finally decided to try out twitter! Yup, it’s me. I think I like this twitter thing. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the love.
5. @ihatekatstacks (Kat Stacks): everybody got BALLS to talk s— now, I’m far from gone. The judge called OFF the deportating order, I’m just waiting for them to give me a bond price.