DJ Khaled Reveals ‘Suffering From Success’ Tracklisting
‘Suffering From Success,’ or should that be ‘Suffering From Suffocation’? A little over two weeks before it hits stores, DJ Khaled has revealed the tracklisting to his seventh
studio album compilation of other peoples’ records and — surprise, surprise — it’s chock-full of overcrowded cuts.
That’s not to say Khaled Khaled doesn’t have a few tricks up his sleeve, though. He gives J. Cole and his Dreamville protege Bas their own record, throws Miami newcomer Kat Dahlia the biggest guest spot of her career, and brings back Plies from the dead (yeah, thanks for that).
In case you don’t follow DJ Khaled on any form of social media and therefore don’t have the date incessantly hashtagged into your skull 257 times a day, ‘Suffering From Success’ drops Oct. 22.
‘Suffering From Success’ Tracklisting:
1. Obama (Winning More Interlude)
2. Suffering From Success (Feat. Future & Ace Hood)
3. I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie (Feat. Diddy, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
4. You Don’t Want These Problems (Feat. 2 Chainz, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, French Montana, Rick Ross, Big Sean & Timbaland)
5. Blackball (Feat. Future, Ace Hood & Plies)
6. No Motive (Feat. Lil Wayne)
7. I’m Still (Feat. Chris Brown, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
8. I Wanna Be With You (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross & Future)
9. No New Friends (Feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
10. Give It All To Me (Feat. Mavado & Nicki Minaj)
11. Hells Kitchen (Feat. J. Cole & Bas)
12. Never Surrender (Feat. Akon, Anthony Hamilton, Jadakiss, John Legend, Meek Mill & Scarface)
13. Murcielago (Doors Go Up) (Feat. Birdman & Meek Mill)
14. Black Ghost (Feat. Vado)
15. Helen Keller (Feat. Kat Dahlia) (prod. by Arthur McArthur)
16. At The Top (Feat. Mavado)