Diddy + More — Top 5 Tweets of the Week
In this week’s round-up of the Top Five Tweets of the Week, Diddy continues to ride the Charlie Sheen wave by joking that Sheen and his girlfriends will be the opening act for his Coming Home tour. Erykah Badu and fast food giant McDonald’s surprisingly also poke fun at the Charlie Sheen drama with tweets referencing the actors recent statements. Meanwhile, pop singer Pink mocks Christina Aguilera‘s recent arrest for public intoxication. Then to wrap things up Bobbi Kristina — the daughter of R&B singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown — responds to photos released this week showing the 18-year-old allegedly snorting cocaine.
Be sure to follow @theboomboxblog on Twitter.
1. @iamdiddy (Diddy): ATTN! @charliesheen &the goddesses have just signed on to be the opening act of the ComingHomeTour-Get ur tix here!> http://diddy.it/fcpuDr
2. @fatbellybella (Erykah Badu): Y’all don’t understand me. I’m just like Charlie Sheen. I don’t give a fffF-@k!! Understand me?
3. @MCDonald’s (McDonalds): Despite all the rumors there r no plans 2 bring #mclobster or mcsushi 2 the US menu. We r working on a new menu item called McWinning.
4. @Pink (P!nk): “Out of Myself, Britney, and Christina — didn’t everyone think I was gonna be the troublemaker? LOOK MA!!! No CUFFS!!!”
5. @realbkbrown (Bobbi Kristina): Ps, excuse my french_Screw all of you who are going along with this rumor. That was LONGG LONGG ago, and personally I live 4 god_NOTU!