CeeLo Green may have avoided jail time in his recent ecstasy case, but his new reality show didn't go unscathed.

The singer, who pleaded no contest to charges of sexual battery and distributing ecstasy last month, won't have the chance to woo TBS audiences since his reality show on the network, 'The Good Life,' has been canceled, according to Entertainment Weekly.

An industry insider says the cancellation was due to poor ratings, while others believe it had to do with the former 'Voice' coach sending some controversial tweets about rape.

After tweeting things like "Women who have really been raped remember," and "If someone is passed out they're not even with you consciously," many took immediate offense to the statements. The remarks have since been deleted and CeeLo has apologized. "I truly and deeply apologize for the comments attributed to me on Twitter. Those comments were idiotic, untrue and not what I believe," he said Tuesday.

Soon after the Goodie Mob member made his rape comments, a petition was created by the women's rights group UltraViolet, demanding his show be removed from the air. Whether the group was the catalyst in getting it canceled remains to be seen, but either way, CeeLo won't be warming the hearts of viewers for the time being.