B.o.B. ‘Strange Clouds’ Tracklist: Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Morgan Freeman Among Guests
Strange Clouds has taken a long time to materialize, but the sophomore effort from B.o.B. is finally drifting toward release. The record drops May 1, and with today's unveiling of the official tracklist, we have a less nebulous notion of what to expect. Guests on the long-awaited set include Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, T.I., Trey Songz and a couple of rather unlikely collaborators: actor Morgan Freeman and country-pop superstar Taylor Swift.
There's also Lil Wayne, who appears on the title cut, an already-popular single that hit last year. The disc's second single, "So Good," emerged in February, with the video -- filmed in location in Argentina -- following in March.
In a recent interview with Popcrush, the MC described the album's "different sound."
"I feel like the sound is a continuum from the last album, just more mature, more refined, more conversational at moments," he said. "You know, I really bring people closer to who I am, and what makes me think, and ... my story, growing up as a kid and just letting people know who I am really. I don't think people really know enough of who I am."
The Strange Clouds tracklist:
1. "Bombs Away," feat. Morgan Freeman
2. "Ray Bands"
3. "So Hard to Breathe"
4. "Both of Us," feat. Taylor Swift
5. "Strange Clouds," feat. Lil Wayne
6. "So Good"
7. "Play For Keeps"
8. "Arena," feat. Chris Brown and T.I.
9. "Out of My Mind," feat. Nicki Minaj
10. "Never Let You Go," feat. Ryan Tedder
11. "Chandelier," Lauriana Mae
13. "Just a Sign," feat. Playboy Tre
14. "Castles," feat. Trey Songz
15. "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)"
Watch B.o.B's 'So Good' Video