50 Cent + More — Top Five Tweets of the Week
Getty Images I jpistudios.com (2) I AP I Bauer-Griffin
In this week’s round-up of the The Top Five Tweets of the Week, Tameka Raymond responds to reports regarding a sex tape featuring herself and ex-husband Usher. Rapper 50 Cent says he’s starting over his rap career and Lupe Fiasco still remains in bliss that his new album, ‘Lasers,’ debuted at No. 1. Meanwhile, Snoop Dogg shows his love to fallen rap singer Nate Dogg and Bobbi Kristina Brown denies that her mom and dad — Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown — are sending her to rehab following rumors that she has a coke habit.
Be sure to follow @theboomboxblog on Twitter.
1. @tamekaraymond (Tameka Raymond): “NEWSFLASH!! BREAKING NEWS! GUESS WHAT??!! I have copulated w/my husband! O_O. Why is this news again?? #ConfusedTweet. End of discussion…I cant stress over what I cant change. Hey I was married, happily. So theres a chance that we might…Its silly ‘news’ 2 me. A new day.. Of course theres always. new foolishness with a new day.. Desperate times calls 4 desperate measures I suppose. Never fails Smh!”
2. @50Cent (50 Cent): “I’m starting my rap career over. I’m gonna work like I need a record deal again. Now the world will see how good I am. I’m a true artist.”
3. @lupefiasco (Lupe Fiasco): “And there it will remain, for atleast another week, right at number 1, hahaha yeah nigguh, stay strong Japan, Nate Dogg REST IN PEACE!!!”
4. @realbkbrown (Bobbi Kristina Brown):”Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
5. @snoopdogg (Snoop Dogg): “We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met. I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit. I miss u cuzz I am so sad, but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz. U know d slogan – all doggs go to heaven yo homie n baby brotha bigg snoopdogg!! RIP NATE DOGG”